MUSE4U + 3 MORE BLOGS + NEWSLETTER "MAGICMUSENEWS"

Sonntag, 18. März 2012

Das kleine Special No. 23: i believe i can fly

Songs eignen sich gut für kleine Specials. Aus aktuellem Anlass heute dieser... vielleicht singe ich ihn nachher wieder... ???

Zunächst der Text zum mitsingen:

I used to think that I could not go on
And life was nothing but an awful song
But now I know the meaning of true love
I'm leaning on the everlasting arms

If I can see it, then I can do it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it

[Chorus:]
I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly
I believe I can fly

See I was on the verge of breaking down
Sometimes silence can seem so loud
There are miracles in life I must achieve
But first I know it starts inside of me, oh

If I can see it, then I can be it
If I just believe it, there's nothing to it







Und hier ein paar Highlights zum anhören und sehen:

Yolanda (links im Bild)
Jim Carrey
(Mitte, übrigens auch bipo!) 
Jennifer Holiday (crazy, geil, rechts im Bild) 
Mic Donet (unverständlicherweise not the voice of Germany)
Sarah Geronimo
Kyla
Charice Pempengco e Viola Cristina‬
solo guitar
OBERGEIL, finde ich!
Acoustic Plug
Better Than Nothing
rockig...
solo Piano
(und jetzt steht mein Klavier wieder bei meinen Eltern...)
sax
Melanie Amaro & R. Kelly
Michael Holderbusch,
war bei der ersten Superstar-Staffel mein Favorit

ich, 2011

Ob wohl noch ein Clip "ich, 2012" dazu kommt?

Sonst sing ich eben wieder so Flamenkito-Sachen...